Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I already talked to you guys about the damn Arab dude who keeps calling my number, most often in the middle of the night, and only goes: hello? hello? hello? when I pick up, and who keeps hanging up and calling again because the words wrong number don't seem to get through to him.

I'm pretty sure he doesn't speak English at all, actually.

Anyways, it had been a while since he'd called, but he did two nights ago, and again last night when he seemed determined to get ahold of the Abder he's been looking for for probably six months now. So everytime I told him he had a wrong number, he hung up and called the same number again, probably thinking it would eventually transform into the one he was looking for. I told him many times to never fucking call this number again because it was the middle of the night and that it was about time he crossed that number from his address book. Only to have my phone ring again seconds after I hung up - which is why I'm thinking this dude doesn't understand a word of English. So if anyone knows how I can say "please shove your own head up your ass and leave me the fuck alone" in whatever language it is those Arab dudes speak, let me know, I'd appreciate it.

The worse is the only sentence I could get out of him (other than "hello?") was "Where is Abder?" at about the 5th phone call. Which is actually funny when you think of it because well, it seems that dude is convinced I'm hiding Abder under my sofa. Which I am not. And I vaccumed under my sofa last week and there was no Abder there.

Let the phone ring, you'll tell me. Don't pick up. Well I tried that. The answering machine doesn't seem to be a good hint either: Stupid Dude kept hanging up and calling again.

Well, eventually, he stopped, I guess. But still.
I'm really gonna have to get his number and call the phone company to complain.
I just don't understand how it is possible for a person to be that mentally-challenged.

Anyways. Pity me. Sponsor me. I'm short, I'm skinny, I live on the other side of the planet, I've got a stupid bitch who's refusing to give me back a 85-dollar-worth dictionary and people accuse me of kidnapping Arabs in the middle of the night.

No comments: