Monday, March 26, 2007

My mother is probably the cutest thing on earth.

I told her I had started jogging regularly, and when I visited my parents, three weeks ago, Mom suggested we should go jogging together on Sunday morning. We didn't because the wind was too strong that morning.

I spoke to her on the phone tonight and she told me she'd gone out to walk for about 20 minutes this afternoon. It made me smile. Sometimes it feels like I'm the parent and she's the little girl trying to measure up.

Well. It still means I might have a jogging partner when I visit my parents from now on.

Ce qui me fait penser : Tweety, tu dois aller passer le congé de Pâques chez tes parents, non ? Si ton congé n'est pas trop occupé, on pourrait peut-être effectuer la mission billets Greyhound à ce moment-là....

No comments: