Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I've made mistakes and I've been longing for redemption, and I've been making the decision over and over again; I've been failing on every count, yet again, except that now I am very aware.

And I know all it takes is the decision and sticking with it; I know I can pull this off; and I know what it is I want and what it is I don't.

So I've been making mistakes and I'm paying for them tonight; and redemption is within myself and it begins right away.

Just back me on up boys
Back me on up
I know when I'm down but I don't know what's up
So back me on up boys
And by the time this is over I'll see the sun
C'mon
When it's around and
I know the town and
I think I know every way out
And I think I know where I get to
I'm giving myself up to you now
Some kind of faith
Just back me on, back me on
Back me on up boys
Back me on up
They say I don't know when things are rough
But I know what's down
'Cuz I live there, you know
And I think it's pretty
'Cuz I see the soul of backin’ on up girls
Back me on up
I like it on earth
I like it in the dirt
Oh and my feet get my heels pretty
I know that it snows like roses
Back me on up boys, back me on up
I gotta face some kind of evil tomorrow
I need to know that you're gonna be there
And you know my faith is in your hands now
Just back me on up, just back me on up
Back me on up

No comments: