Friday, April 20, 2007

Last time life crushed me, Peanut took me to a park.

This is something I never told anyone, especially those who were so damn convinced they were aware of the actual situation because some pathetic bitch depicted to them her crazy story.

Last time I was crushed, Peanut drove me over two hours away to a park.
I don't know why, because I doubt the explanation he gave me was something other than pure bullshit - and the fact alone that he would do it at all would have still puzzled me if I'd put more thought into it before today.

That park isn't a hazy place that only exists at nighttime through some girl's endless tears and cries, as the legend would have it.

That park is no mythical place, it is very real, and it appears this is the place where all of us will be having lunch on sunny days.

No comments: