Saturday, May 12, 2007

There are stairs in my appartment. Six steps.
And because what serves as the hall, that is the ridiculously small space between the door and the stairs, is, well, ridiculously small, when I take off my shoes on my way in, I leave them on a step.

Because my financial priorities during my student days were the rent and other associated fees, I never was one of those girls who own tons of clothes or shoes. This is why at most this winter, there were three steps occupied by footwear: work boots, sporty boots, running shoes.

However, I do splurge on cheap bags and flip flops - that's my personal spin-off of the shopping addict cliché.

On Thursday, when I came home after dance class and I took off my shoes, I realized I had to put them on the last step - that means the whole staircase is filled with shoes, now.

Oops.

No comments: