Wednesday, June 06, 2007

When I took this job, going back to Montreal was only part of the plan for a few months. By the time I moved here, moving back was well out of the question.

(I shouldn't be crushing anybody's expectations, here, because I thought I'd been pretty clear about that; however, some have been pretty surprised to hear it in the past months - so there you have it, let's move on.)

The last few days got me thinking, though, that if anything is going to make me leave the Ottawa region, it's going to be the weather.

I'm still giving it a fair chance because, well, I don't have a choice and I haven't even been here a year, but really, as far as I can see - god, the weather sucks.

Fall was constant rain.
Winter was way too fucking cold. I gladly would've settled for more snow, less biting cold.
Spring was uneven.
And now, well, summer just won't seem to settle in, but from what I've seen, summer is an alternation of cold and warm, topped with incredible and unpleasant humidity that either causes rain, thunderstorms and/or my hair to curl.

Interlude Yvon Deschamps : Elle braille tellement que quand je la vois sur son balcon, je traverse la rue, sinon elle va me brailler sur la tête pendant deux heures - pis j'aime pas ça, ça me fait friser !

Merde, Tweety ! Si on arrive à se voir pendant la fin de semaine de la fête des pères, je propose TELLEMENT genre un après-midi Yvon Deschamps !!!

No comments: