Wednesday, July 25, 2007

If you ever need someone to outweird you because you want to feel normal, I'll introduce you to Raiontzukai. (He's constantly looking for new friends, anyway.) This morning, he showed up at work wearing the Topless Sandals I linked to two weeks ago.

It looks pretty funny. It also feels pretty funny to have your whole foot stuck to the sandal and to be unable to wiggle your toes (and is life equally satisfying when you can't wiggle your toes? I don't think so.). Stickiness seems pretty intense.

There isn't much to say at the moment as he hasn't had enough time to test every aspect of them. But now would be the appropriate time for you to stare in amazement.

I obviously don't have a camera with me at work, but if I can figure out whether it's possible to post a picture to this blog with my cell phone and get his permission, I'll get you guys an image to stare at in amazement.

No comments: