Friday, August 17, 2007

I talked to my father on the phone last night regarding my post-accident state, and he said, having cracked and broken ribs time enough to become quite knowledgeable about it, that it took about a week for the pain to decrease significantly and two to three weeks to heal completely.

He impressed me because the pain is decreasing little by little - and my accident occured last Saturday.

But this means that I should be entirely fixed just in time for Tunisia.

Which should mean that I should encounter another weird health problem over there. I mean I stopped physiotherapy for my knee last week, only to destroy my ribcage (okay, sort of exaggerating, here). So logically, when the ribcage resumes its happy, pain-free life, something else will take up the job in order to ensure the survival of the Quartz-is-slowly-falling-to-pieces saga.

The other injuries are also healing slowly. The bruises have turned to a very impressive mix of yellow, violet and red colors and some of the scratches have already disappeared.

So I'll survive. Yet again.

No comments: