Saturday, August 04, 2007

Tori's tickets go on sale in 20 minutes.

After I buy them, I'm going to go outside do a little walking, drug-free for the first time in two weeks!
(::suddenly wondering whether I was supposed to avoid alcohol::)
So it would really help if you guys sent me positive vibes so my knee keeps NOT aching and I remain in a good mood. I really need to remain in a good mood right now if life is going to keep being the bitch it was to me all through the week. So do your part. The goal of this blog is to gather a small community meant to worship me when needed, remember?

And then Sambuca and I will be on our way to Montreal... I don't know how the internet connection is gonna be over there so I can't guarantee I'll have the patience to wait for the template to load so I can keep the countdown accurate. Usually, I barely have the patience to wait for the posting page to load... But I know it will keep counting in your heart, people. (Won't it?)

No comments: