Monday, October 22, 2007

1. Non seulement j'ai trouvé le parking sans problème, mais j'ai même trouvé le moyen de revenir par un autre chemin sans niaiser. Je suis vraiment une déesse.
2. Yoav was doing the first part. That dude is unbelievable really - that was by far the best first part I've seen in my entire life. I was determined to get his CD as soon as the show was over, but of course it hasn't been released yet.
3. Tori was amazing as well. She entered the stage as Isabel. The first half hour of the show was very political: she opened with Yo George, followed by Sweet Dreams. She also sang Scarlet's Walk and Tombigbee. After that first part, she was backstage, changing back into Tori, during Profesional Widow, which I thought was too long.
Other than that, I loved that she played Spark, I discovered Garlands, and Code Red was the best song of the show by far. That drummer is amazing.
4. J'ai été littéralement bouche bée quand j'ai aperçu Jismou à l'entracte ! Je n'ai pas eu le temps de lui parler beaucoup, mais j'étais contente de la revoir. J'en ai eu des flash-back du cégep pendant tout le show !
5. Là-dessus, c'est l'heure du dodo.

No comments: