Monday, January 12, 2009

Okay, quizz of the day - everyone go there and tell me for what country the brochure you get is intended.

For some reason, on my computer at work I get the Canada brochure(although it won't load), but from home, I get the UK brochure (as well as prices in GBP on all other pages). There doesn't seem to be a way to fix this from the Busabout Website, and it's really annoying... I guess something on my home computer must be set for English (UK), and I really wish I knew what it was - I mean, damn it, I have a French browser and a French OS ...!?!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got the US brochure.

I'd suggest clearing out your cookies. You probably followed a link to their UK site and that set a cookie that makes them think that's what you always want.

Every now and then I'll follow a link to uk.youtube.com and then I'll always end up back at the UK version until I clear out my youtube cookies and then can get back to the US version. It's kind of annoying.

Quartz said...

Wow, it worked!

Sometimes I do believe you're a genius!

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

J'allais te dire la même chose mais j'imagine que j'suis trop tard? ;)

Moi j'suis un génie mais en retard :P

Heille j'suis rendu avec un vrai de vrai blog perso la... évidemment j'updaterai pas ça aussi souvent que toi probablement (pour le moment j'crank les entrées mais C juste l'euphorie du départ et pour avoir un peu de stock de démarrage), mais la prochaine fois que tu fais du ménage dans tes liens de côté la, ce serait vraiment gentil de m'ajouter (même si tu me lis pas cou don :P )

Quartz said...

Will do. Gêne-toi pas pour rappeler à l'ordre; depuis que Blogger est bloqué au bureau, je pense jamais à mettre mes liens à jour. Pourtant, yen a plusieurs à corriger...