Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Because here, at Quartz's Song, we care -
Raiontzukai and I are planning a short get away to Niagara Falls in three weeks (no, Rob, we're not getting married. And about that, you really should meet my manager. I get the feeling you two would get along quite well, as this is the question he asked when we present our leave request...). And because I'm very conscious as to where my money goes and how less of it could actually go, there were harsh negotiations about where we would be staying and how much we were gonna pay. When we finally decided on a hotel, I checked the rates on Expedia and on CAA-Québec. CAA was cheaper, so we booked online.
And today I received the invoice, which was 50$ more than the quoted rate we got, and 30$ more than the Expedia rate.
Right now I'm trying to get a cancellation in order to save said 30$ and book through Expedia. But still, folks, lesson is: Expedia's the best, so don't even bother looking elsewhere.

No comments: