Monday, January 23, 2017

We thought we could escape, but, much to our dismay, Coco's Life at Daycare with Five Little Girls has made sure Frozen's "Let it go" found its way into our home.

Good news is, the song isn't bad. I'd actually rather have that one stuck into my head instead of the infamous "Banana song" by the Minions, which has Bout d'Chou obsessed these days.

The problem, though, as it is with any song, is the repetition. I'm a bit sick of living my life with "Let it go" as a background, whether it be on TV, on the radio, or in my head.

This morning I gave up and googled the actual lyrics, because, you know, might as well.

Raiontzukai had mentioned the song was performed by a Broadway singer who was in Wicked.

He was right; but the really amazing news to me this morning is that the singer is none other than RENT's Maureen­. (Which explains how I thought the singer was a bit intense.)

This has instantly given me a whole new over-the-top appreciation for the song.

I will undoubtedly grow tired of it again, but right now I'm good to go another 25,000 times.

(MOOOOOO with me!)

No comments: