Wednesday, February 01, 2017

Because some things change, but the fundamentals are always the same -

I conducted another experiment regarding the Male from the 21 Century similar to this one. I didn't choose to per se, it just so happens that my personal Male from the 21 Century threw Coco's waterproof mat on the floor three or four days ago and I didn't notice right away that he had left it there.

So I waited. Then I asked Raiontzukai what his intentions were regarding the future of that mat. And I waited some more.

Tonight I gave up though. Because I couldn't stand it and because our cleaning lady is coming tomorrow and I would like for her to think we are not the kind of people who just throw our junk on the floor and leave it there. (Although, well, clearly, we are.) And also partly because, as I could not pinpoint the exact starting time of the experiment, it had become pointless.

But still. it was about three or four days.

No comments: