Friday, April 07, 2017

So, I may be tweaking the template of this blog in the, hmm, make it the medium-term. I'm not really tired of the "Extraordinary Machine" theme, but it's been here for five years, and things have changed since then. Although, well, I still am an extraordinary machine. So we'll see. So far I haven't been able to find a new appropriate theme, so until I do, "Extraordinary Machine" is staying.

I have, however, started updating my labels - that is, I removed one that was unnecessary and I'm going to add one for "Travels"(I know, how did that not occur to me before?). I'm also considering adding one for "B-sides", that is writings that are not quite "Writings" and not quite "Ramblings" - those even I get confused when it's time to label them and find it's hard to be consistent. And did I mention I'm a perfectionist? So obviously that makes me crazy. The one thing holding me back is, it's easy to create a label, but it's a hassle to go through the archives and assign it to all relevant posts.

Anyways. We'll see. Just bear with me during the pondering and labeling process.

No comments: