Thursday, August 24, 2017

Petit Chiot and I share an eraser for our dry-erase boards. The boards and the eraser rest on a cabinet that stands in between our offices. At some point this morning, the eraser vanished. I asked Petit Chiot if he knew what had happened to it, and he said he had seen a colleague from another floor, who had been moving furniture around earlier, come near the cabinet, so maybe she had taken it by mistake.

I went to our copy room, where we keep all office supplies, and could not find another eraser. I walked around a bit and found a nearly torn-apart eraser on a nearby cabinet. It looks horrible, and I don't even know if it was ours, but I took it because well, we need an eraser.

Petit Chiot noticed the return of the eraser, so he stopped by my office to enquire about its whereabouts, and this led to my Quote du Jour:

Quartz : The only problem is, did you see what it looks like? People will think we tortured an innocent eraser. I mean, what does it say about us?
Petit Chiot : Well, nobody will mess with us.

No comments: