Thursday, January 31, 2002

I hate snow. I hate snow. Especially when I have to drive. Especially on highways.
Especially when I have to drive all the way to a college located 45 minutes away from my home. Which means that tomorrow it'll take about an hour to get there. That's loooooong... Ugh.

No news from either Mysterious Reader or Unknown Reader, so I'll shut up about them for now. :)

Am working on some new HTML for my blog. Don't expect anything huge though, 'cuz it'll still be created by me, who's not an HTML queen, but it should be enough to make myself proud - which is always a good thing, right ?

Anyone interested in buying chocolate bars from me ? Will be selling some in two weeks, for piano concert. The bars are even guaranteed nut-free. Come on. You know you want chocolate. :)

No comments: