Wednesday, January 02, 2002

Put that on your calendar, people : January 2nd is Official Piss Quartz off Day.
Damn some people get on my nerves. Will I have to make an announcement or something for everyone to understand that I make mistakes, that I won't apologize for doing so and not being perfect, that they too need to put an effort into things for them to work out and that if they don't, they shouldn't get to bitch everybody around because of it when they didn't do a freakin' thing !
Yeah. Quartz is mad. Really, really mad.
Plus, tomorrow morning she has to get up at 6:30 to drive Dad somewhere because he's having his car repaired while she gets to drive a car with a broken roof and a problematic heat system.
So, today is not a good day either.
I'm telling you, 2002 is gonna suck.

No comments: