Friday, January 04, 2002

Bon, ça y est ! J'ai un traumatisme ! J'ai eu le malheur de rencontrer la prof de physique une fois au Dynamite au centre d'achats, et maintenant, j'associe le Dynamite à ma prof ! Et dois-je vous rappeler que j'ai poché ma foutue physique, alors l'association d'idée est pas très amusante !!!
Working tomorrow, and the day after that, and on Monday the rehearsals for the musical begin. I am so extremely nervous. Realized this morning that I can't even remember half of the few names I had memorized. I'll spend the entire month just trying to learn them again. Ugh.
Other than that, I am tired. I don't know who invented intern alarm clocks, but they shouldn't have set mine at 8 in the morning.
I can't believe how fast time is passing by ! My second week of holiday is almost over ! In 17 days (or 18, not sure when school starts again anymore) it'll be over, and I'm gonna have to take maths, and physics, and philosophy... ew ! The good news is I never will have to do any more chemistry, ever again, in my whole life ! That's a huge relief. Can't wait to say that I'll never have to do any sciences anymore - I think that day I'm throwing a party.
Vous avez lu ça, les filles ? Dès que j'ai mon DEC vous êtes toutes invitées au party du siècle !

No comments: