Saturday, January 05, 2002

Random notes :

OD is offline. I am totally traumatized : how do they expect me to make it through one day without it ? I'll stay up until midnight if I have to ! ;)
Kidding, of course. Although I do miss it terribly. Not that I have something to write in it. It's just that I'm always logging on there to see if my favorites have updated their diary or if I have new notes... Addicted ? Who, me ? No way ! I'm in control ! I can quit anytime I want to !
All right, never mind. Don't ask me to make sense after a hard working morning.
At least I have this blog ! Although I don't exactly know what I'm making out of it... but it's a place to type ! Yay !
*Toujours dans l'attente de Mylène... ça paraît pas mais c'est sur toi que je comptais, pour être mon public !*

My boss' cat is 23 years old. No, I'm absolutely not kidding. Quoique j'avoue que je l'ai trouvée assez drôle que ça tombe direct sur mon chiffre fétiche Can you believe it ? A 23 year old cat ?

*sobs* I want my OD !!! There's nothing to do on the internet without it !

*sigh* Well... might as well finally take the time to reply to the tons of e-mails I've accumulated in my mailbox.
And then visit Msn Zone to waste my time...

I want OD back ! I want OD back !

No comments: