Wednesday, January 16, 2002

Today's a free day. Yay :) Although I have quite a lot of stuff to do, but officially, it's a free day.
And so is tomorrow. Yay #2 :)
Actually, we were supposed to rehearse tomorrow as well, but they decided to work only with those who got a role. Which I didn't. And there is the good part of it.
Next rehearsal for me will be on Friday, and I hope to get my appointment with the counselor-thingy/schedule-builder/not-minding-their-own-business person at school in the afternoon. To make something out of the crappy schedule they gave me yesterday. No, I'm still not over it. I don't think I ever will be it's so shitty ! And try to find out what that 999-999-00 class is (turn it upside down. Encouraging, isn't it ?)
And then I'm working on Saturday. And there's rehearsal on Sunday (although the dance teacher won't be there, which means that 1) there'll be no dancing and 2) we'll have a free hour. I am so gonna sleep.
And on Monday it's another rehearsal, and on Tuesday school starts again.
Another semester ?
I hate school.

No comments: