Sunday, February 24, 2002

Ok, be honest with me now.
When exactly did I turn into a dancer ?
'Cuz today they made the singers dance. You know. As in showed them a choregraphy for the show ?

Look, I'm not a dancer. I'm not an actress, and for God's sake, I'm not even sure I'm a singer.
What's with the dance ???

I must admit though that it wasn't too bad. Quite simple actually, although I really have to work hard to imagine I don't look stupid when I'm moving so I don't end up holding myself back. Which is when whatever you do look stupid.

Still. Dancing is *so* not my thing.

Funny how I know exactly why I hate dancing.
Weird how I've worked so hard for nothing, or so I thought, and I ended up knowing myself so much better.
Now I actually know most of the time why I behave the way I do. Which to me is some kind of victory.

Know what ? I hate that I have friends.
I have friends who think I am someone I am not, or someone I am not all the time, and who won't allow me to be any other way. Who think they've found a mold for me, and are trying to make me fit in the mold.
No, better yet : I have friends who won't let me change.
I'm 18. I'm not the same person I was in highschool. I'm not even the same person I was a week ago.
I have friends who think they've figured me out.
And it's because of them that I can't write everything I want to here.
I have friends who get mad at me for feeling down.

So. I like having a blog. But I wish I didn't have to censor myself when I post here.

No comments: