Wednesday, March 06, 2002

I woke up this morning and I have a dozen small scratches on the back of my right hand. No idea how they got there. It was all right when I went to bed last night. And it hurts like hell.
Maybe someone put a curse on me. I do feel cursed - but that's another thing.
Last night when I went to bed, I got a little dizzy and felt everything was turning around me. And when I woke up I was convinced I would throw up.
And now that I think about it, I still feel a bit sick. 'tis better go away, 'cuz I have to drive. And if I'm sick in my dad's car, I'm not sure he'll be glad.
There was something else I meant to say when I logged in. But things flee my mind.
I had dreams that felt very real. I woked on some HTML before going to bed, and I dreamt I was still working on it. And then I dreamed that I had had 50% in my first phys exam, and that the second exam result was in and I had gotten 68%. And I was all stressed out, hoping that I would pass. Which makes no sense, because I really think I'm passing the first exam. But the results aren't in yet. And the second exam is like, weeks away.
Oh. Look at the time. Need to be going.

No comments: