Thursday, March 07, 2002

The more I think about it, the more I think I hate you.
You're just so damn blind. You don't even realize how jealous and possessive you are. You really have no clue.
When you're told something about yourself that you don't understand, all you do is deny it. Why can't you wonder why people think that of you ? You're not perfect. You're not always right. And you can't own people, you can't keep them all to yourself.
Your friends have friends. You don't have to care about that.
Your friends aren't supposed to be with you all the damn time. You shouldn't care who they are with. You shouldn't mind.
That's jealousy, honey. And possessivity.

I wish I could tell you all that. You have no idea how it makes me go crazy. But if I do, you'll just get mad, and you won't even give it a second thought. 'Cuz you can't accept that you are not right. Of course you have no issues.

That's the kind of things you can control. Or at least that you can keep to yourself. No one is out to get you, damn it, when others succeed, it doesn't take anything away from you. If you feel that way, well, maybe there's something wrong there.
If you have people trying to get away from you so they can frickin' breathe, if you have people not wanting to introduce you to other people, there is something wrong with you.

And let me tell you : I'm not that great. And you don't know me.

No comments: