Wednesday, March 27, 2002

It's all so unfair.

I can stand for myself. I can make my own moves, sometimes it's hard, but I can find the strength in myself to act, and I can communicate, and I can be strong. I should get more than those who don't. I should deserve more.

How about that girl who never does anything by herself ? The one who can't communicate with people, who's too scared to ever go forward ? Why does she get everything ? Why is it that all she has to do is go to friends, and tell them, and they'll tell her what to do, and even do it for her ? Why will she get more ?

Why must I always be the one working to get things, and never get them anyway, why I am the plagued one, why must I be the one fighting all the time ?

People like that girl should learn things too. The hard way if they have too. I've learned stuff the hard way. Why doesn't that happen to everyone ? Why do those who never do anything without others have it easy ?

No, I'm not necessarily stronger than them. No, I can't take more than them. Even if I did - why should I ?

It's not fair. Not fair. Why can't anything be fair ?
It's still all about control. Why can't I change that ?

No comments: