Sunday, March 03, 2002

L'hôpital était bizarre.
Il a beaucoup maigri, et il prend tellement de médicaments qu'il était gelé ben dur. Mais bon. J'en parlerai une autre fois.

Bravenet is down for the next few days, and ever since yesterday, and it's totally killing me not to be able to view my stats ! How horrible am I to feel this way ?

I dreamed I was in a computer game last night. It was funny.

Rehearsal was cool, although of course the singers have to dance. But this time I was expecting it. And it's not that bad anyway. I'm almost starting to like it.

I used my mother's car to go to rehearsal. It was weird. After using my (evil) car, a Sunbird, which has an average size, I used my father's, a Lumina - which is like a boat, as I may (or may not...) have mentionned here (or was it somewhere else ?) - I had to use my mother's Mazda Protégé, which is like, um, a tricycle ?

Oh ! I need to make a phone call ! (yay for blogs that remind you of things. 'Cuz I know someone who would've gone crazy wondering whether or not I was picking her up to go to school tomorrow morning.)

No comments: