Monday, May 13, 2002

About Myst III : Exile


Buy it ! Ask for it for your birthday present ! Steal it ! Get it from a friend ! Do whatever you have to do but get it now !!!
You might wanna get the whole Trilogy while you're at it, but if you have to pick one, it has to be Exile. There is simply nothing better than that one

I loaded a few of my saves earlier, and it's been like, almost 6 months I guess, that I've played it and I still felt so damn sorry for that Saavedro guy ! And I'm still totally traumatized by the game : especially the music.
It happened at least twice that I was walking in the street and I heard this carillon-like thingy and it scared the hell out of me because it sounded like the Exile music !
Or the first time I went backstage, before the first shows, I saw this black, turning staircase in some dark corner... There is the almost exact copy of that in Exile !!!!

Anyways, yeah. It's awesome. You have to get it. I am not kidding. I'll check on you all in 3 months and if you don't own it yet, I will come after you.
The so-called bad guy has to be the greatest computer game character ever created.

Love that game, love that game, love that game !

No comments: