Thursday, May 09, 2002

ARRRRRRRGH !

Mais j'étais de bonne humeur, ce matin, moi !!!

*breathes in*
*breathes out*

This morning, I woke up, I had breakfast, I read a little, then I came online, and before I left the computer, I decided to print some CD covers I tried printing a few days ago. When I did, the colors were pretty weird, so this morning, I changed the color cartridge, and then I tried printing.
Emphasis on the word "tried".
For some reason, the printer takes the sheet down, it makes all the normal sounds, but it doesn't print.
I must've spent ¾ hour trying to get it to work - and managed to break the elastic at my PJ's pants' waist in the process - and I ended up uninstalling and re-installing the pilot - which worked. And left me wondering since when changing a damn cartridge corrupts a pilot.

So I try printing the covers again.
This time it does print, except that the cover is supposed to be purple, and it's pink.
Automatic cleaning of those, um, things-inside-the-printer-that-I-have-no-idea-what-to-call-in-English.
Another try with the CD covers.
This time it does not print at all !

Good news is, I have no paper for school to print, so I have 3 months to figure out how to get the freakin' thing to work, but still, I am not in a very good mood right now !
Plus my PJ's pants keep falling now !

ARGGGGGGGGGGH !

No comments: