Thursday, May 09, 2002

NAME 4 BAD HABITS YOU HAVE:
- Not studying
- Chewing on the skin around my nails (I can hear you all going : ew !)
- Asking of others as much as I ask of myself
- Not listening to my philosophy teacher(s)

NAME 4 TV SHOWS YOU LOVE:
- Ally McBeal
- Whose line is it anyway
- Grounded for life
- Boston Public
(As you may notice, I barely watch TV at all anything that lasts more than half an hour. Something about concentration issue, prolly)

NAME 4 CELEBRITIES YOU DON'T LIKE:
- BRITNEY SPEARS
- Laurie or Lorie, or whatever the name of that French thing is
- Christina Aguilera - what is with that hair ?!?!
- Céline Dion - she should ask for a brain on Christmas

NAME 4 DRINKS YOU REGULARLY DRINK:
- Water
- Water
- Water
- Water
(No, I don't drink anything else, no juice, no soft drinks, no nothing. One day you might know why.)

NAME 4 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT YOURSELF:
- I am blind as a bat. Really. You could use my glasses instead of those small weights.
- I've suffered from anxious hyperventilation for 3 years. I long for a normal breath.
- I can't dance. You don't wanna dare me to try.
- My car hates me. It will die on me in the middle of the street 50 kilometers away from home, but when my father uses it to see what the problem is, it will run perfectly until my father gives it back to me.

No comments: