Monday, May 27, 2002

By the way : latest episode of Quartz's concentration strikes again.

There's this car for sale not very far from here, it's been for sale for a few months now, and it's really a beautiful car, it's a 1998 flashy-red Saturn. As we were on our way to the mall, my mother stopped and made me go look if it was automatic and how much they asked for it. The price was written on some sheet on one of the windows, below the description of the car - which I didn't read, because my mother was waiting and I was scared someone might come out of the house (::blush:: me's a shy one). All I read was 900$ negotiable.
So I got back into my mom's car and told her that - and of course it makes no sense that it was only 900$. Both my parents believe it must've been 9000$ and I misread. And it's really stupid, because I totally saw 900$. I could swear to you that's what was written. Except that it makes no sense. I tell you, it's becoming dangerous. :)

I'm gonna beg my father to go have a look as well just in case it was really 900$. Ya never know, maybe that car's got no engine.

No comments: