Sunday, May 05, 2002

Oh. I almost forgot. (humble apologies to those who thought they were finally getting rid of me for today)

(one of the numerous) Rant(s) of the day : I hate Comet Cursors ! They get on my nerves so much !
They used to only ask you if you wanted to download them, and then you could politely say no. Now they automatically download and freakin' install their damn program on your computer without asking you, and I guess if I didn't have a firewall, I would never be aware of this - although chances are I would notice something different with my cursors ;)
Anyways, if that alone isn't annoying enough for you, try running ad-aware once the installation is done.
Find 2 spyware registry keys and 2 spyware cookies-sorta-thing.
Delete 'em.
Uninstall program.
Do some cursing about something you heard about your right to not install Comet Cursors.
Click on a link that seems interesting.
Get Zone Alarm alert.
Damn it, the freakin' program is installing again ?!?!
Is there a single page on the internet not using Comet Cursors ????
Hmm. Please note that in "Cursors", you can distinctly hear the word "curse". Not a coincidence if you ask ME ! (like I wish you would before installing yourself on my OWN COMPUTER THAT I PAID FOR.)
*breathes in*
*breathes out*
Anyways, so yeah, chances are my blog is the only site in the whole world without Comet Cursors. No wonder they're so after me.
Maybe I should change Quartz's song to Quartz's haven. The only place where cursors aren't out to get you and spy on you.

Never mind.

No comments: