Thursday, May 23, 2002

What is it with all those season finales this year ?

I was about to go to bed two hours ago, but I have this habit of turning the TV on when I do. Just to check, and most of the time I turn it off after 10 minutes.

But tonight Felicity was on.
I haven't watched Felicity in at least 2 years - if not 3. I watched it for several months, and then they changed its air time and I don't like watching TV at 10:00 or 11:00 at night. TV makes me sleepy.
Anyways, so I thought I would watch the finale.
And it turned out to be this weird show about Felicity traveling back in time - which surprised me, because that show is pretty realist and all. And it didn't end after an hour - I'm actually not sure it started at 10:00, because I feel I missed a big part of the story.
It was a pretty good show overall, but weird.

First Harry Senate nearly dies in Boston Public, then Ally McBeal ends and now Felicity is going weird.

And for the record, yes, I only watch TV in English.
Somehow at one time I got no French channels in my room - yeah, times like these teach you to be thankful for knowing English. Anyways, so I spent months with only English channels, and eventually my father moved the antenna outside - or something - and now I got a few French channels, but I don't watch them.
Although now that Ally McBeal is over (::weep:: ::weep::) I might have to start watching it in French, as horrible an idea as it sounds.

Now I'm going to bed. Really.
'Cuz I'll know I'll be up by 8:30 tomor... oh wait, we're already tomorrow. :)

No comments: