Friday, June 28, 2002

And today's courage award goes to...
I dried my hair tonight. You know. With a hair-dryer ?
You know. And it's like 30 degrees outside ?
Yeah. I am so incredibly crazy cool.

I thought it would be interesting to make a list of all my faults. Because I like trying to show the whole world what a horrible, undeserving person I am. But something told me it's not a good idea to do that somewhere my friends can read... because as horrible a person I might be, I still need friends. :)

Choses qui me troublent - suite :
M. La phrase suivante, tirée de, euh, une chanson dont je me souviens pas du tout du titre : «How long before the judgement day / Before we cut the fat ones down to size»
Ça me trouble vraiment très profondément !
N. Mes propres réactions
O. Le fait qu'il y ait un chat dans mon guestbook

J'avais pensé à deux ou trois autres choses tantôt, et je les ai oubliées... merde.

No comments: