Sunday, June 02, 2002

Oh my freakin' God.
Everytime I sit in front of my computer screen, it's all becoming worse.
I had to reboot four times just now because I didn't even have to do anything before my cursor went crazy.

I do not know what's with it.

A friend of mine suggested I tried with another mouse - now I have to find another one. I might have to go to neighbor's to ask to try his. And I don't really want to. Because I don't exactly like guys who bitch at me because they're so much cooler than I am but still tell me how they love girls with brown hair and blue eyes (yeah, that would be me).

Anyways. I'll also have to check for conflicts, but since everything was working fine until 5 days ago, I don't know how a conflict could've created itself for no reason.

I hate computers. I really, really, really hate 'em.
And my parents wouldn't even let me hit the printer with a baseball bat when we changed it.

As for the job, I told 'em I would be willing to work for them on weekdays and they're supposed to call me next time the weather is fine so I can learn the job.
Yay. As soon as I leave the computer, my life isn't that bad. Most of the time.

Hate computers. Haaaaaate 'em.

Please let it be the mouse. Pleaaaaase.

Right now I'm using the keyboard to control my mouse - and everything is doing fine, so I guess that's an encouraging sign.

Tomorrow morning, school results are in.
What do you bet I get for my stats ? Hmm, my goal is 40%. I never flunked anything below that - well, except one maths test, last year, because I had forgotten my notes at home and couldn't study.
Hey, just occured to me I never said what happened that day. Maybe I will. One day.

No comments: