Sunday, June 02, 2002

You know what ? This post will not be about computers, and how stupid they are, and how much I hate 'em, and how frustrating it to format your damn HD only to discover the problem still isn't solved. Nope, I won't say a single word about it.

So. Tonight I'm going to meet that guy who offered me a job last week, and tell him that I am willing to work for him on weekdays, and that I want to keep my current job for the weekends. It is up to him to decide whether or not he's all right with that.

He said he'd be there from approximately 6:00, so in an hour or so I'll be going. No, probably a little more than that, because I'm still in my PJ's. Because I spent all day in front of my computer screen, don't you know. Reinstalling everything and watching my cursor go crazy anyway.
And for now I'm downloading two installs so I still have to wait. I really hate dial-up connections as well. I should make a list of everything I hate.
After those two programs, there'll only be 2 more left to download and install.
What a relief.

Anyways. Crappy, crappy, crappy day.

No comments: