Sunday, July 07, 2002

About life's unfairness
This has been a recurring theme in the last few weeks, and I figured I had to talk about it here as well. Because somehow I think I'm actually trying to make people think once in a while.
So. How many times do you look at someone else's life and sigh because they have it so much easier than you do ? This is not a rhetorical question. Do wonder.
I mean all the time you're struggling to achieve something that you know you won't, others are just going with the flow and seeing everything falling into place. Really. I know I'm exaggerating, but this is on purpose. It's a comparison.
I mean some people really do get it easy. Sometimes it frustrates me that they don't see it - even more often, it frustrates me that they don't get it.
Some people have it easy, and you might think "well the day is gonna come and..." but what do you know ? Some people have got things to learn. And you see it. They don't. And their friends have to push them and tell them what to do and eventually do everything for them - and first thing you know, is that it's how it's gonna be for the rest of their life, they're always gonna have it easy, they'll never realize it, and all the while, you'll be struggling your way around things.

The biggest problem of some people is that they have allergies.
It's so not fair, and it shouldn't be that way. Some people get more than their share of hard and complicated stuff. And it's not fair ! It's not fair ! They say we're all given an equal chance when we're born into this world - crap ! We're not ! We should though, it'd be awesome if we were, but when two people are just born and one has allergies to pollen and the other has some chemical unbalance that screws their mental health - it's not fair.

I just think of it, and I'd scream.

No comments: