Sunday, July 07, 2002

About time

I feel old.
I mean I usually make fun of my mother because TV was invented in 1952, and my mother was born in 1951. And I ask her how it feels to know that the creation of TV came after her.
But you know what, this year is the 20th of the Just for Laughs Festival. I mean damn it, that Festival is one single year older than me !
Even better : that hot-air balloon festival we have over here. It's in August each year, and this is gonna be year 19 for them. Yeah. I am one month older than the hot-air balloon festival.
I feel so old !

Things that trouble me - continued
P. The following lyrics from some song I hear everytime I get in the car : "I know you've got someone there by your side / But does she do you like the way I do you in your mind"
You know what, I really, really, really don't wanna know the answer to that one.
Q. How much my father and I are alike.
R. Walking spoons. Somehow, when I left the restaurant after my shift yesterday afternoon, there were plenty spoons. When I arrived this morning, we barely had any. Someone suggested they might've been stolen, but who steals spoons ? So my friend from Thailand and I decided they must've left on their own overnight.

No comments: