Thursday, July 11, 2002

Hmm. One more unidentified reader.
nwusr-22997.dial-in.ttnet.net.tr
Hmm.
Where would that one be from ?

Anyway, so it took me a whole 15 minutes again to actually start thinking a little, but somehow I managed to be ready at 4:21 ! So now I have time to waste and I have to keep myself awake... :)

I'M GOING TO SEE RENT TONIGHT !!!! TONIGHT !!! TONIGHT !!!!

I had thought of something I had to say, but I forgot - but hey, it's early... Oh, I remember : did I mention the 66 cuts I have on my left hand from cutting strawberries on Tuesday ? Anyway, I have one deep cut, and I put a band-aid on it. But I know it's gonna fall off while I'm working, so I should take it off already - except that I don't want shit getting in my cut ! Ew, ew, ew. At least I should be back for lunch, so maybe the Band-Aid will last.

Mother always said I'd be very attractive
When I grew up, when I grew up
Very different, she said, with a special something
And a very very personnal flair
And though I was 8 or 9
Though I was 8 or 9
Though I was 8 or 9
I hated her
Now different is nice, but it sure isn't pretty
Pretty is what it's about
I never met anyone who was different who couldn't figure that out
So beautiful I'd never live to see
But it was clear, if not to her
Well then to me

(I'm starting to listen to A chorus line :))

So I'll go now, soon I'll be leaving, so good morning everyone ! :)

It wasn't paradise, it wasn't paradise
But it was home

No comments: