Monday, August 12, 2002

More on my (absent) mental capacities when waking up in the morning...

After a few days of having to concentrate for a minute or two before remembering what I had done the previous day - this morning I woke at 5:58. I knew my alarm was set at 6:12, and I wanted to know how many minutes I had left to sleep... And I was never able of calculating this simple equation. Which is even more disturbing when you know that just last night I mentally added every number from 1 to 20 and my answer was just 2 off.

Ah, et j'ai aussi réussi à finir Castlevania hier soir. Yay !

Et je m'en vais travailler à 7:30 hres, ce qui est relativement de bonne heure, mais qui est extrêmement tard quand on pense que le lundi, d'habitude, je travaille au couvoir et je commence à 5:00 hres !!!

No comments: