Thursday, August 15, 2002

No, I didn't write anything yesterday - which probably worried the hell out of all of you and made you believe I was dead or something. Be reassured, I am not, I am alive and kicking (yeah, make this trying to kick my boyfriend and getting this huge bruise that hurts like hell on my left leg in the process....), I just either got a life or am going through a very busy phase. That's it.

A lot has happened - or actually, not so much, but I do have quite a number of things to say, but I won't have time tonight either ! And after a while, I don't have the nerve to start writing everything because it takes a lot of time - and oh well, you know, maybe you won't know anything. :)

I started listening to all the songs I had recorded from the radio back when I was 14 or 15, and it brings back a lot of memories. Some songs have really powerful lyrics. Be prepared to see a lot of them in the next posts.

Later !

No comments: