Saturday, August 17, 2002

Okay, today's computer geek moment :

I am in love with my printer !

Ya'll remember the numerous problems I had with my old printer (the same week all components of my computer decided to break down, and a few weeks before as well, that last episode involved PJ's pants troubles as well... anyway) before it finally died and we bought another one.

Since we got that new printer, I haven't had the chance to print pics... I did test-print one image once, and was amazed by the result, and I really couldn't wait to try and print something on kodak paper and everything... which I did today.

And I love my printer !

The result is very very good. Really close to an actual picture... It took me a while to finally notice small details that show that it was printed - yeah. That printer gets awesome results. I am very satisfied with it. I can't stop looking at my pics. It's really an amazement, especially when compared to what I got with my old printer, some old, cheap Canon thing.

Okay. I'm out now. Going to sleep.

Tweety, mercredi ou jeudi prochain, moi, je vote pour une sortie au maxi, et je viens te chercher en Sentra !!!! (enfin, si je peux... et je devrais, anyway, le foutu char est à mon nom !)

(oh, et un dernier détail. Vous vous rappelez peut-être qu'il y a quelques semaines, j'ai étonné tout le monde au restaurant en lâchant un sacre, ce qui est amusant parce que je sacre sur une base régulière... eh bien, je ne sais plus quand cette semaine, je ne sais même plus où, peut-être au couvoir, enfin bref, tout le monde a encore été surpris quand j'ai sacré. La morale de cette histoire : je sacre souvent, mais personne ne le remarque !!!)

No comments: