Friday, August 23, 2002

Some people aim at things so up high that it leaves me speechless.

I mean trying to get things that are in your grasp is hard enough already - I don't get how people can hope to get those things way over their head. I especially don't get how they can be so sure they'll get them.

I can't control my destiny
My only goal is just to be
day to day, and to me, even Happiness seems something too high to be worth trying to reach all the time.
It's become so engraved, if you will, in me, that if somebody is to wish for my happiness, I'll be surprised.
I'm just trying to be living through each day, and that should be enough.

I mean, does it make sense to anybody but me ?
You shouldn't live your life walking towards an ultimate goal because something could happen tomorrow, in one hour or in one second, something that could change your life around - or simply kill you. And you'd have lived all your life just walking towards something you never got to reach.
That can't be right. Can it ?

No comments: