Saturday, August 10, 2002

This morning I was thinking about how I would have to go to the doctor if the pain below my arm came back again, and I intentionnally started giving myself the creeps, trying to make myself believe it could be a tumor or something and that I was going to die within months - you know, that kind of stuff.

How often do you stop to wonder what you wouldn't have achieved if you were to die tomorrow ?

I tell you, this is scary.

Time has always been an issue for me.
I feel like I am living extremely rapidly, I try to live as fast as I can and not miss anything - did I mention how old I feel ? I feel so damn old - and even worse, I feel like I am old and have achieved nothing in my whole life.
Time flies / Time dies, and it's flying so fast and I can't keep up, I don't know if I'm supposed to, but I can't so I try running even faster....
Anyways. Makes me realize that running towards an absolute Ideal isn't the best solution. Also makes me realize that when you're trying to get somewhere, you have to get there as soon as you can - and it's so damn frustrating when you can't...

So yeah. My thoughts are weird on a regular basis, but they become even worse and simply pathetic when I'm depressed. :)

No comments: