Tuesday, September 03, 2002

I am so sleepy.
I could crawl back to my bed and sleep a little since I got my Spanish class at one this afternoon, but I had to get up early because I wasn't sure how much time it'd take me to do my Spanish homework. 'Cuz no, I still haven't done it.

I was going to before, though, I swear ! I was supposed to do it on Sunday night, but we had family visiting so I thought I'd do it on Monday after my shift - which was yesterday. And I did begin it yesterday. Except that I had to write 20 sentences about a stupid question that didn't inspire me at all, so I wrote 6 and got sick of it. (Okay, I have to admit that my boyfriend came over claiming he would help me... words, words, words ;))

So, since I didn't have any inspiration yesterday, I thought I would get up at 8:15 this morning to make sure I could finish it, but I was so scared the alarm on my TV wouldn't work (I want my damn radio back !!!!!) that I ended up barely sleeping at all and got up at 7:30, after going to bed at 12:45.

Yes. I am tired.

And tonight, I need to do my phys. ed. homework. Yuck, yuck, yuck.

No comments: