Thursday, September 26, 2002

Je perds de plus en plus de ma belle motivation à mesure que je vois le temps où je devrai me mettre à faire des exercices approcher ! Mais bon ! Peu importe ce qu'il arrive, ce soir, je commence les exercices !

It took me an hour and a half to get back home this afternoon. Because of this huge accident on Highway 10 (50 cars involved, for those who don't know, and only one man died, I am amazed) all the traffic had been directed elsewhere... Anyways. I was falling asleep in the car. I hate traffic jams.

Other than that, I think I have finally settled for what song I am going to try for the musical with. My mother got me the music sheets for the musical "A chorus line"... I'm probably gonna sing "Dance :10; looks : 3"

I might post the lyrics one day.

No comments: