Friday, December 13, 2002

I have no motivation whatsoever to keep studying tonight. I did do like 5 or 6 phys problems, couldn't do a thing with that damn Doppler effect, but I do find the answers with the Lorentz transformation thing. Thing is, I really don't know what it is I'm doing - but as long as I get to the answer, it's all right with me.

You know what I hate ? That I can't stop driving. I litterally need to drive to live my life, to go to work, to go to school, to have a social life, and that really pisses me off because I'm sick of driving. I'm tired of putting up with the stupid drivers who horn at you because you don't drive the way you would, I'm tired of those who don't stay in their line, I'm tired of those who don't take a look at their blind spots and change lanes when you're right next to them and most of all, I hate the plain dangerous ones who are so talented they litterally make you believe you're gonna die.

You know, had I been brighter, I would've taken note of the license plate and then hired somebody to kill that guy.
When I'm that bad at somebody and I can't do anything, I wish I was a telekinesist (or a word like that). So I could just move my finger and hit people so hard they'd fly accross the room - and they'd be horribly scared.

Yes. I've already told you I'm a horrible person.

No comments: