Friday, February 21, 2003

And here they are, ladies and gentleman, the answers you've all been waiting for !

#1. False.
I actually have a bruise on the base of my thumb, or what is in fact called the palm of the hand. Never underestimate somebody's amount of muscles.

#2. True.
I thought it was hilarious to see Maury Povich as the host. Anyways, it wasn't that bad of a show, much better than the first one who had me fall asleep within half an hour, but it was much too long. We must've heard everything twice.

#3. TRUE !
I got abs ! I got abs !

#4. FALSE !
I realized this yesterday afternoon. I don't look at my arms on a regular basis, but hey ! I don't have exactly strong arms, but they're still stronger than they were before. I tell you, in a couple of months from now, y'all better watch after yourself. :)

No comments: