Wednesday, March 26, 2003

Well for a girl who went to sleep at 3:00 this morning and got up at 8:00, I'm in pretty good shape, thank you. Of course this happens the very day I have to get up early.
Anyways, for the record, Tears of the Sun won't win Movie of the Year. It's not exactly bad, (after Triple X, nothing can be exactly bad) but it will give you a few laughs. Go see it and notice how Bruce Willis needs to have liquid on his face in each scene, whether it be water, sweat or blood.

Trip in 22 days, first show in 16 and translation admission test in 10. Wow. Shall I put up some more alerts ? Kidding, I won't.

Fuel is below 80¢ for the first time in what, 2 months ? I'm quite impressed. I mean they manage to lower the damn price while there's a war. It all makes so much sense. Although I don't really care. I'm filling up this morning.

No comments: