Thursday, May 15, 2003

So all I have left to do now is transfer my digital pics on my computer and re-size all of them (arrgh), transfer what we filmed with the camcorder on a regular tape and put some order in all the pamphlets and postcards I brought back with me. Not that bad.

I do, however, still have calculate exactly how much money I spent overall, and in each category, like gas, attractions, souvenirs, lodging and THEN calculate how much money both Tweety and I spent on our shared expenses (food, gas, hotels) so we can find out who owes what to whom. Although we need to have the car's oil changed and until it's done, I can't do any calculus so I have a break right there.

(Mais, Tweety, selon ma carte de crédit, l'hôtel à Sudbury est revenu à 75,10$ et puis c'est 6,99$ au lieu de 7,01$ que j'ai finalement dû payer pour la réservation en ligne. Ce qui entraîne une économie de une cenne pour toi. Tu vois bien que tu vas avoir assez d'argent pour partir en France ! ;) Ne suis-je pas hilarante ?)

Other than that, I have a Entrance Bursaries thingy sheet to fill out for Uni, an appointment to make with French Department Lady (an interview so I might be accepted in the co-op program, pray for me !) and an English Test to take, all that Government loans and bursaries thingy to take care of, a room to find so I can live somewhere next semester and.... Gosh ! I thought most of things were cleared out now !

No comments: