Tuesday, July 29, 2003

I am warning you.
I am going to get you. Really. I am.
And the thing is, now I've seen you chickened out in front of me so many times and keep pushing on me behind my back so many times as well, that now I am very mad, and I've stopped giving a damn about you a hell of a while ago - and now I know you don't even have to nerve to tell me to my face what you keep saying about me behind my back so it gets to me.
Still I've been kind.
But this is over.
I will not stand you trying to get in my fucking business anymore, and I don't ever want you to try to tell me what I should and shouldn't do again.
I am through putting up with you.
If I have to even call you to say it, I will.
You might think I'm stupid and can't do nothing for myself - but when you get face to face with me, you will hear me out this time.

No comments: